All fees are payable by cheque or cash at the center at the time of registration. Payable to Forum Art Centre or Forum Art Institute.
If you prefer to pay online rather than at the centre, please visit our shop which takes all major credit cards via Paypal.
Sorry, we do not have a card terminal and cannot take debit/credit payments within the centre.
If a class is cancelled due to low registration a full refund will be issued.
All classes are limited in size & are subject to change dependent on registration numbers. Instructors may be subject to change without notice.
We require notification of cancellation 5 working days before the first class to issue a refund. No refunds are issued after the first class except for medical reasons.
Fees are not transferable to another person.
No reduction in fees will be given for late registrations.
Confirmation will not be given for mailed registrations — please contact us.
Receipts will be available by the second class.
Art Camp/Workshop Policies
- Please refer to the specific art camps or workshops for policies particularly for summer programs for children that also include a medical agreement form.
- The Forum Art Centre is not responsible for lost/ misplaced/ or missing materials belonging to the students that are in the building.
- Storage of materials is a choice/privilege provided by the Forum Art Centre.
- Any art supplies/materials/tools/books/magazines/clothes left behind by a student who has not registered for the next session of classes (or informed us directly otherwise) becomes the property (is considered a donation) of the Forum Art Centre to use or dispose of at our discretion.
- We are extremely fortunate to not have paid parking in our location but you must adhere to the street signage time limits: we cannot say when it is monitored by the parking police.
- We have timed our classes to give adequate time to pack up after classes & get to your parked vehicles before rush hour.
- We give instructors & students the option of free parking at the side of our building but they must be willing to move at any time if someone else needs access to move their vehicle for any reason.
- Photographs or short video may be taken of students’ work & classroom activities for promotional or educational purposes.